Searching for a Process Excellence Industrial Engineer for the pharmaceutical industry to perform process improvements, time studies and capacity planning analysis.
1. Bachelor’ degree in an Engineering field. Industrial Engineering Preferred
2. Two (2) to four (4) years of applicable experience in a process improvement environment.
3. Excellent communication, interpersonal relations, and influencing skills.
4. Process Excellence Belt certification (Lean or Six Sigma) preferred.
1. Advanced computer skills and use of software application(s). Basic AutoCad knowledge is required.
2. Requires proven initiative, creativity, assertiveness and leadership abilities.
3. Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication (oral and written), presentation, listening, negotiating and Problem-solving/decision-making skills.
4. Must be able to work under pressure, achieving consistently high results through individual and team efforts.
5. Ability to set priorities and achieve objectives.
6. Defines opportunities, analyzes data, designs manufacturing line flows, to optimize space requirements as part of Site Master Plan and Strategic Projects.
7. Oversee the development, implementation and management of layouts using Lean Manufacturing concepts.
8. Practical application ability and/or working knowledge of project management and cost/benefit analysis.
9. Knowledge in lean manufacturing principles: Value stream Mapping, Kaizen, one-piece flow, kanban, line balancing, 6S and visual management
10. Demostrate knowledge of factors against which production effectiveness is measured, including elements such as inventory effectiveness, (i.e. WIP), product quality, (i.e critical quality attributes) and other relevant metrics (OEE).
11. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific, technical journals, and financial reports.
12. Ability to write reports with technical emphasis.
13. Bilingual (Spanish & English) is a must.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer