Ultimate Solutions Corp. is a trusted provider of packaging industrial automation, serialization and compliance for the Life Science Industries in Puerto Rico, United States and Europe. Over a decade, the Ultimate team has deliver proven results in hundreds of projects and thousands of service hours to the global leaders of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices and logistics markets.
The candidate will provide technical engineering support on all system/equipment optimization strategies, upgrades, replacements, and modifications and ensure that all of the maintenance team operations and activities are maintained in compliance with respect to current corporate policies, industry standards, regulatory standards and FDA standards.
Bachelor’s in Science or Engineering, preferably Computer Science, Computer, or Electrical Engineering
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.
- 2 years or more experience in automation equipment
- Experience in the configuration, support and testing of the following systems is required: SCADA (robots and vision systems) /PLC control systems in regulated manufacturing environment, preferably pharmaceuticals.
- Other Automated Control Systems to be supported includes Siemens and Rockwell HMIs, Cognex Vision Systems, Sensors, and Systech Serialization (Track and Trace) systems.
- Automation technical knowledge for troubleshooting, investigations and training.
- Experience with automation system hardware and software support, including installation.
- Experience Supporting the validation of automation systems with the qualification and validation functions.
- Working knowledge of the process equipment, instrumentation, and/or computerized systems typically applied to packaging manufacturing processes.
- Experience developing custom mechanical assembly systems.
- DFM training is a plus.
- Experience in design.
- Fully/Billingual (English/Spanish).