Ultimate Solutions Corp. is a trusted provider of packaging industrial automation, serialization and compliance for the Life Science Industries in Puerto Rico, United States and Europe. Over a decade, the Ultimate team has deliver proven results in hundreds of projects and thousands of service hours to the global leaders of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices and logistics markets.
We are seeking a Validation Engineer to perform and support the validation of utilities and facilities equipment in accordance with established guidelines and operating procedures. The candidate must have solid GMP and regulatory experience.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (BSME, BSEE, BSChE, BSIE preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a related role within the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry required.
- C&Q knowledge and lead experience
- Knowledge of Utility Operations as (HVAC, Vacuum System, Compress Air and Sampling Process, Water System and Sampling Process, Dehumidifier).
- Experience in facilities & utilities qualification and commissioning
- The successful candidate must be able to validate/qualify equipment and systems, generate and complete validation protocols (COMM, IQ/OQ, PQ,EMV among others) and summary reports.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a must
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Problem Solving, Sense of urgency, Detail Oriented
- Able to work with minimum or no supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and must work in a team.