View all jobs
Automation Engineer (PLC Programming)Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico
- Conduct validation studies on computerized systems used to control automated manufacturing processes.
- Provided technical support regarding validation of automated manufacturing systems.
- Perform database administration as required.
- Advise and consult on the systems development life cycle, change control, configuration management, CIM guidelines and GMP regulations as they apply to computer systems.
- Performs and create design reviews and technical reports.
- BS in Engineering Field (BSEE or BSME preferred).
- 3-5 years or more related engineering experience.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.
- Knowledge of control systems, PLC’s and HMI’s.
- Experience developing custom mechanical assembly systems.
- Experience with SCADA robots and vision systems.
- Experience with fully or semi-automated mechanical assembly manufacturing.
- Experience in vision technology
- DFM training is a plus.
- Experience in design.
- Fully Bilingual (English / Spanish).