Ultimate Solutions is a Global Leader in Validation, Serialization, Industrial Automation & Compliance for the Life Sciences Industries.
The Sr Maintenance Technician will work under limited supervision, execute advanced maintenance activities or operate assigned equipment, facility, utility, and HVAC Systems in accordance with established guidelines and operating procedures. Conduct intermediate troubleshooting and employ advanced predictive technologies to identify root cause and appropriate corrective actions to diagnose or avert equipment problems.
1. Execute advanced maintenance activities, or operate and monitor complex plant support equipment, with ability to investigate complex issues or problems with guidance from more experienced personnel.
2. Assist the team with maintaining an up-to-date working spare parts inventory system for the equipment/systems the team is responsible for.
3. Perform various ""Housekeeping"" activities, (i.e. keeping work areas clean, cleaning of equipment etc.)
4. Ensure that operational log paperwork, daily log files, and work order documentation is completed with accurate information.
5. Provide detailed training for the team in order to develop one's knowledge in the maintenance and operations field and other areas of the plant.
6. All work must be completed in accordance with CFRs, cGMPs, SOPs, job plans and policies.
7. Maintain an up-to-date cGMP training book.
8. Develop, revise, and review SOPs or job plans/work plans for work related areas.
9. Evaluate the current maintenance procedures and assist in the changes to optimize the maintenance program.
10. Trouble shoot and repair equipment/system failures
11. May make day-to-day work assignments to other technicians and ensure that work is executed according to the plan/schedule. May work with scheduler to resolve conflicts between work schedule and operations.
12. Interpret and review utility, process system/ equipment, plumbing, ductwork plans, architectural, and HVAC P&ID’s.
13. Basic support and may start-up of new equipment to ensure it meets all mechanical design specifications.
14. Assist with the development and execution of validation documents for mechanical equipment.
15. May have led responsibilities within the work team.
16. Support on-call response by maintaining a pager or cell phone while on-call.
17. Demonstrate expertise in two or more advanced maintenance technologies and understand how to apply technology to improve equipment reliability (alignment, balancing, thermography, oil analysis, ultrasound, electric motor circuit analysis, metrology or vibration monitoring).
- Experience with utilities equipment such as: Boilers, Chillers, Compress Air, Cooling Towers, Potable Water, Cogeneration, Cryogenic gases.
- Available for non-standard 12 hours shift, rotational.
Associate’s degree & 4 years of Maintenance experience or High school diploma / GED & 6 years of Maintenance experience.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.