Leading and managing product complaint investigations, performing data analysis and trending of complaint information. Keep the complaints database updated as soon as information is available. Summarize closed investigations into the database accurately. Ensure complaint related investigations are concise, clear and science-based by reviewing and approving such investigations. Follow-up on corrective actions derived from investigations through completion. On occasion, may be responsible of conducting and documenting the investigation. Therefore, the candidate must possess excellent writing skills that include closing the gap between a highly technical investigation into a simple and concise document that can be understood by non-technical reviewers. Experience conducting investigations and root cause analysis.
Skills and Specifications
- Strong project management skills, experience leading cross-functional teams, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation and presentation skills.
- Able to work in a team-oriented, matrix environment and work effectively with diverse departmental group.
- Computer literacy, follow and implement instructions, work independently or as a team player and collaborate with outside resources, and the ability to evaluate issues.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
Doctorate degree or Master’s degree & 3 years of experience directly related to the job or Bachelor’s degree & 5 years of experience directly related to the job. Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.