Validation Engineer (Facilities)
We are seeking a Validation Engineer (Facilities) to operate assigned equipment, facility and utilities in accordance with established guidelines and operating procedures. Conduct basic troubleshooting and employ basic predictive technologies to identify root cause and appropriate corrective actions for equipment problems or to diagnose equipment problems. Execute intermediate maintenance activities or operates and monitors plant support equipment. The candidate must have solid GMP and regulatory experience.Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Specifications
- Maintain an up-to-date working spare parts inventory system for the equipment and systems.
- Ensure that operational log files, and work order documentation is completed.
- Utilities, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting knowledge of equipment.
- Facilities & warehouse qualification/commissioning.
- Develop, revise, and review related SOPs or job plans/work plans for work related areas. Assist in the evaluation of the current utilities procedures and recommend changes to optimize the utilities program.
- Experience in facilities & utilities qualification/commissioning
- Knowledge of Temperature / Relative Humidity
- Knowledge of warehouse qualification
- Experience with Templates
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a must
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a related role within the pharmaceutical / Medical Device manufacturing industry required.
Bachelor’s in engineering (BSME, BSEE, BSChE, BSIE preferred)Additional requirements
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Problem Solving
- Sense of urgency
- Detail Oriented
- Be flexible enough to travel to job sites when need arises.
- Able to work with minimum or no supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and must work in a team.