Ultimate Solutions Corp.
is a trusted provider of packaging industrial automation, serialization and compliance for the Life Science Industries in Puerto Rico, United States and Europe. Over a decade, the Ultimate team has deliver proven results in hundreds of projects and thousands of service hours to the global leaders of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices and logistics markets.
The Sr. Supply Chain Buyer will best work to obtain materials, components, and/or equipment at the lowest cost consistent with quality and urgency of need. Coordinates the activities with manufacturing unit to maintain inventory at planned levels. Develops and maintains necessary records and files for efficient operation. Obtains certifications of delivery and conducts checks against orders.
Position may perform any or all of the following tasks as assigned:
• Continuously comply fully with all regulatory related requirements.
• Stop further processing in the event of encountering non-conforming product condition.
• Develop new and maintain existing sources to ensure adequate inventories of materials, components and equipment.
• Provide Purchasing Projections in a timely manner.
• Maintain adequate component records including but not limited to pricing, component lead times.
• Actively participate in the annual Standard Cost Roll.
• Maintain adequate inventory levels.
• Lead cost reduction and/or special project teams.
• Analyze quotations received, selects suppliers, and schedules delivery of products, materials, and/or components.
• Prepare and/or supervise the preparation of orders and follow-up on orders to expedite delivery and shipment.
• Analyze complex demand and usage information.
• Coordinate purchasing activities with manufacturing unit to maintain inventory at planned level.
• Develop and maintain necessary records and files for efficient operation.
• May train and/or advise others in materials related topics.
• Submit periodic reports on areas of responsibility.
• Commit to the EHS policy.
• May coordinate the activities of one or more clerk and/or other non-exempt employee(s).
• May evaluate the performance of one or more non-exempt employee(s) based on pre-established performance parameters.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelors Degree (BBA or BS in business with an emphasis in purchasing or logistics preferred)
- 2 to 4 years purchasing/planning or related experience in manufacturing environment.
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish) verbally and written
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Self Driven, High Initiative, High Responsibility, Teamwork Orientation, and Problem Solver
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Position will be 100% on Site
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be able to review printed materials.
- Requires coordination of hands and/or eye/hand/foot.
- Meets cognitive demands to include visual discrimination/memory, auditory discrimination/memory reading ability, independent decision making and retention of specific knowledge.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.