Ultimate Solutions Corp. is a trusted provider of packaging industrial automation, serialization and compliance for the Life Science Industries in Puerto Rico, United States and Europe. Over a decade, the Ultimate team has deliver proven results in hundreds of projects and thousands of service hours to the global leaders of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices and logistics markets.
Human Resources Intern
- Create and post new positions on websites and job boards.
- Assist with screening resumes and applications.
- Create communication templates.
- Coordinate internal and external interviews.
- Coordinate Client interviews coaching.
- Collect and update our ATS database with screening, interviews and hiring information.
- Support with resume edit to share with clients.
- Support SOP Review and update.
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents.
- Additional tasks may be required.
- Education/Student in Human Resources Management graduation May 2022.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and resume databases.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of projects.
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment.
- Work side-by-side with a highly experienced HR-Recruiter and Business Developer.
- Support organizing company meetings and networking events.