Ultimate Solutions Corp. is a trusted provider of packaging industrial automation, serialization and compliance for the Life Science Industries in Puerto Rico, United States and Europe. Over a decade, the Ultimate team has delivered proven results in hundreds of projects and thousands of service hours to the global leaders of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices, and logistics markets.
Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
- Provide reoccurring and meaningful updates to leadership on the status of New Product Introductions (NPI).
- Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the company new product development procedures.
- Will monitor and control progress of work ensuring sound application of engineering principles and the appropriate use of policies and procedures.
- Lead capital acquisition activity such as specifying equipment, contract negotiation, Installation and validation.
- Will analyze equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental test and result analysis. May lead or act as independent reviewer in process review meetings.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launches.
- Ensure adherence to GMP and safety procedures.
- Review and approval of validation documentation.
- All other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering related field with 4+ years or more of experience in process development for new product.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Experience with plastic parts, including plastics mold design/procurement and molding process setup for blow molding and injection molding – required.
- Experience with assembly line design and procurement – required.
- Experience with metal welding, machining, and stamping – preferred.
- Good understanding of Design for Manufacturing (DFM), related statistical tools and validation/verification techniques – preferred.
- Proven track record of working in a team-based environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills – able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognize good ideas.
- Experience in executing complex problem-solving techniques related to manufacturing/design technical issues. Good instincts and sound judgement for mechanical and structural design.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organize and implement concurrent tasks.
- Excellent working knowledge of manufacturing processes, product/process design and engineering materials.
- Problem Solver
- Fully Bilingual (verbal and written)