Ultimate Solutions Corp. is a trusted provider of packaging industrial automation, serialization and compliance for the Life Science Industries in Puerto Rico, United States and Europe. Over a decade, the Ultimate team has delivered proven results in hundreds of projects and thousands of service hours to the global leaders of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices, and logistics markets.
- Responsible for designing, document and implementing manufacturing and/or packaging processes & equipment.
- Responsible for problem identification, root cause analysis, project management, financial analysis, efficiency or productivity improvement, and problem resolution.
- Responsible to identify process improvement initiatives and develops proposals for problem solving, improvement or optimization.
- Support process improvement projects that have the objectives of developing more cost efficient and quality enhanced processes.
- Evaluate data generated through studies using statistical analytical methods.
- Responsible for the development and/or revision of production standards and Manufacturing/Packaging process to assure utilization of best process.
- Familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- At higher levels, may lead and direct the work of others. is expected.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 2-5 years or more of experience in the Regulatory industry.
- GMP & ISO knowledge, understanding and experience
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.
- Effective interactions in a team environment
- Team player, self-starter, persistent, tactful, and persuasive
- Good organizational skills, detail-oriented & accurate, analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (writing and presentations)
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Able to work with minimum or no supervision