Under general supervision, the Instrument Technician is responsible for performing/providing calibration, repair, installation, troubleshooting, and documentation of instruments, process control systems, and equipment used in manufacturing, utility plants, and analytical labs. All work to be completed to assure minimal impact to production while complying with cGMP and regulations.
1. Perform basic calibrations of instruments on process and utility equipment.
2. Assist the team with maintaining an up-to-date working spare parts inventory system for the equipment/ systems the team is responsible for.
3. Ensure that calibration paperwork, instrument files and work order documentation is completed with accurate information.
4. Participate in a detailed training program in order to develop one's knowledge in the instrumentation field and other areas of the plant.
5. Assist in the development, revision, and updating of related SOPs for work related areas.
6. Configure and repair microprocessor based instruments and controllers.
7. Basic troubleshooting and repair of process control and laboratory instruments.
8. All work must be completed in accordance with CFRs, cGMPs, SOPs, and Amgen policies.
9. Perform regular certification of equipment to verify conformance to industry standards and Amgen procedures.
10. Maintain an up to date cGMP training book.
11. Plan and schedule own work activities with operations staff to minimize impact to production activities.
- Minimum of 2-4 years related experience.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Extensive knowledge in both maintenance and instrumentation activities.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
Ultimate Solutions Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.