Ultimate Solutions Corp. is a trusted provider of packaging industrial automation, serialization and compliance for the Life Science Industries in Puerto Rico, United States and Europe. Over a decade, the Ultimate team has deliver proven results in hundreds of projects and thousands of service hours to the global leaders of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices and logistics markets.
Facilities & Utilities Engineer
- Perform and support the validation of utilities and facilities equipment in accordance with established guidelines and operating procedures.
- The candidate must have solid GMP and regulatory experience.
- Maintain an up-to-date working spare parts inventory system for the equipment and systems.
- Ensure that operational log files, and work order documentation is completed. Utilities, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting knowledge of equipment. Facilities qualification/commissioning.
- Develop, revise, and review related SOPs or job plans/work plans for work related areas. Assist in the evaluation of the current utilities procedures and recommend changes to optimize the utilities program.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering related field with 4+ years or more of experience in a related role within the pharmaceutical or medical devices manufacturing industry required.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Knowledge of Utility Operations as (HVAC, Vacuum System, Compress Air and Sampling Process, Water System and Sampling Process, Dehumidifier).
- Experience in facilities & utilities qualification and commissioning
- The successful candidate must be able to validate/qualify equipment and systems, generate and complete validation protocols (COMM, IQ/OQ, PQ, EMV among others) and summary reports.
- Project Management.
- Injection Molding knowledge experience is a plus,
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a must.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Problem Solving, Sense of urgency, Detail Oriented.
- Able to work with minimum or no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and must work in a team.