Ultimate Solutions Corp.
is a trusted provider of packaging industrial automation, serialization and compliance for the Life Science Industries in Puerto Rico, United States and Europe. Over a decade, the Ultimate team has deliver proven results in hundreds of projects and thousands of service hours to the global leaders of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices and logistics markets.
The Sr. Supply Chain Analyst will best work to obtain materials, components, and/or equipment at the lowest cost consistent with quality and urgency of need. Coordinates the activities with manufacturing unit to maintain inventory at planned levels. Develops and maintains necessary records and files for efficient operation. Obtains certifications of delivery and conducts checks against orders. Job consists of 80% strategic projects and 20% tactical responsibilities.
Position may perform any or all of the following tasks as assigned:
- Develop required reports and KPI’s
- Issue daily reports
- Drive KPI performance sustainability through data mining and reporting techniques
- Assure desired performance levels through data management and proper elevation to Management and internal supporting roles
- Management of all ERP systems
- Issue suggested purchase orders based upon MRP system suggestions.
- Request changes to purchase order dates from suppliers based upon MRP system suggestions.
- Update MRP system to ensure clear communication of expected component stocking.
- Update MRP system to ensure stocking priority of components according to business rules.
- Issue purchase orders to support operational requirements.
- Update the business on the status and direction of your business on a daily basis.
- Update internal customers on key supply chain issues and drive them to resolution.
- Update purchase orders based on supplier commitments
- Manage supplier inventory levels to maintain continuity of supply and 98% component availability level.
- Challenge all price increase requests from suppliers and escalate if unsuccessful.
- Serve as single point of contact for suppliers for SCR tracking and prioritization.
- Hold suppliers accountable to mutually agreed upon supplier held safety stock levels.
- Assure suppliers invoices are cleared as per payment terms and procedures.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years plus exceuting job functions.
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish) verbally and written
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Self Driven, High Initiative, High Responsibility, Teamwork Orientation, and Problem Solver
- Position will be 100% on Site
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be able to review printed materials.
- Requires coordination of hands and/or eye/hand/foot.
- Meets cognitive demands to include visual discrimination/memory, auditory discrimination/memory reading ability, independent decision making and retention of specific knowledge.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.