Packaging Scientist candidates must possess field Packaging experience, in the healthcare industry, preferred in solid dosages industry, medical device, pharmaceutical and/or bio-pharmaceutical.
- BS in Science or Engineering
- 5 to 7 years of experience
- The resource will provide support to the packaging engineering team and will be responsible for packaging validations.
- The successful candidate will also support packaging project field executions, must have the availability to work in different shifts, be able to validate/qualify equipment and systems, generate and complete validation protocols (Traceability matrix, IQ, OQ, PQ, among others).
- Must possess a solid understanding of FDA validation guidelines and industry best practices for this field and be able to implement packaging validation standards on a daily basis.
- Implement policies and procedures to validate/qualify equipment, systems, and processes in accordance with regulatory requirements and company manufacturing standards.
- Generate, execute, review, and complete regulatory documentation required.
- Communicate with the staff and management on ways of implementing plans and recommendations.
- Assure project deliverables are done in a timely manner.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Packaging validation equipment experience – REQUIRED
- Part 11 Compliance experience
- Available to work in different shifts.
- Willing to work overtime including weekend depending on the nature of work available.
- Able to work with minimum or no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and must work in a team.
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish) - REQUIRED