Ultimate Solutions Corp. is a trusted provider of packaging industrial automation, serialization and compliance for the Life Science Industries in Puerto Rico, United States and Europe. Over a decade, the Ultimate team has deliver proven results in hundreds of projects and thousands of service hours to the global leaders of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices and logistics markets.
Independently provides and/or directs the characterization of process optimization strategies. Applies advanced and diverse engineering principles to the design and implementation of major system modifications, experiments, process and/or capital projects. Develops, organizes, analyzes and presents interpretation of results for operational issues or engineering projects of significant scope and complexity
Master’s degree and 3 years of Engineering experience or bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 5 years of Engineering experience
- Complete complex or novel assignments requiring development of new and/or improved engineering techniques and procedures.
- Develop engineering policies and procedures that affect multiple organizational units.
- Employ advanced engineering techniques and/or modifications of advanced techniques within area of engineering expertise.
- Apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices outside of area of discipline expertise to broad variety of assignments in related fields.
- Serves as a peer-recognized engineering technology specialist in at least one area, with overall responsibility for determining methodologies in that area.
- Application of mature engineering knowledge in planning and conducting projects.
- Work with research, manufacturing, process development, utilities, facilities, quality assurance and validation departments in developing requirements and recommendations for large and/or highly complex system/facility modifications.
- Work with project managers to complete design and engineering projects within schedule, budget, and quality constraints.
- Develop departmental budgets or project budgets encompassing multiple disciplines for area within project or entirety of smaller project.
- Support Capital Projects engineering activities:
- Pre-construction Phase
- Non-Invasive Construction Phase
- Construction Phase / Commissioning
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical/biotech processes
- Familiarity with validation processes
- Familiarity with documentation in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to operate specialized laboratory equipment and computers as appropriate.
- Basic technical report writing.
- Comprehensive understanding of validation protocol execution requirements.
- Ability to write technical documents, develop and execute detailed protocols.
- Project Management Skills.
- Maximo and Trackwise Knowledge is a plus.
- Problem solving and applied engineering.
- Good verbal and writing communication (Bilingual)