Searching for a Manufacturing Engineer with experience in Medical Device Industries to perform all manufacturing engineering duties to support manufacturing process and new product development. The ideal candidate must possess effective verbal, written presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Demonstrate ability to generate manufacturing documentations, specifications and technical reports in a concise manner, hands on and action oriented engineer with strong analytical, critical thinking skills and able to work well under general directions with minimum supervision. The candidate should be data driven, goal oriented and willing to learn and develop new skills, able to work in a fast paced, time sensitive, multi-project and results driven environment with multi-disciplinary team interface. The ideal candidate must be able to plan and organize non-routine task/projects.
- Develop and modify manufacturing engineering documentation and procedures
- Develop and modify various manufacturing processes to improve product and process quality and output
- Evaluate the design and availability of manufacturing equipment, production tooling and fixtures to support pre and post production builds
- Develop/recommend solutions to a variety of complex problems by designing/modifying manufacturing processes
- Interact with various vendors in resolving quality and manufacturing related issues
- Eliminate/reduce product/process defects and improve yields. Perform root cause analysis and take corrective action to resolve failures
- Ensure that new products introduced to the production floor meet business, quality, output and cost goals and objectives
Skills and Education
- BS, Engineering related field
- Minimum 4 years' direct manufacturing engineering experience
- Hands on experience in typical manufacturing processes, tooling and equipment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams from production inception to release
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Project management skills and experience creating and executing project plans
- Fluent in statistical data analysis
- Hands on experience in Validation processes execution and Documentation (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Experience with injection molding and automated assembly equipment is a plus.
- Project management skills creating and executing project plans experience
- Minitab and MS Project experience
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.