The Metrologist is responsible for calibration of all test and measuring instrumentation throughout the facility through scheduled and unscheduled calibrations and documentation per company policies and guidelines. You will also perform measurements employed in physical and mechanical calibrations such as temperature, pressure, and flow.
Skills & Education
- Use micrometers, calipers, vision system, optical comparators for component measurement.
- Understand and interpret component drawings and specifications.
- Provide support for Validation and Engineering projects.
- Minimum of 3 or more years’ experience as a field/bench measurement technician or related experience in the test equipment field required.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in technical related field
- Experience in injection molding is desired.
- Knowledge of measurement uncertainties and the ability to analyze applicable data.
- Experience in internal and external audits.
- Strong familiarity with cGMPs, ISO standards.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, including MS Office.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and handle multiple activities/projects at one time.
- Must have good cGMP documentation practices.
- Demonstrated good verbal and written skills.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.