Ultimate Solutions is a Global Leader in Validation, Serialization, Industrial Automation & Compliance for the Life Sciences Industries.
The Sr. Recruiter role will play a key role within the office environment and will be responsible for identify and recruit top talent for the Life Science Industry. In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of high quality professional and technical experts candidates by utilizing strategic sourcing methodologies, social media networks, branding initiatives, and technology tools in support of strategic business objectives and in partnership with the internal team and the hiring managers.
- Managing a high-volume recruitment for a wide variety of positions within Science, Engineering & Technical Roles, among others.
- Working in a fast-paced environment by multitasking.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates.
- Manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Performing reference and background checks.
- Completing timely reports on employment activities.
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database.
- General knowledge of relevant employment Laws
- Ability to adapt to business needs, constantly changing
- Recruiting and Interviewing skills
- In-person, phone and online meeting platform skills
- Candidate must have excellent communication
- Strong Customer Service oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to organize and establish priorities
- Time management and recall skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to manage highly confidential information
- Teamwork oriented
- Initiative driven
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish verbal and written communication)
- Computer competency and automated systems exposure
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting at corporate or agency environment preferred for the Life Science Industry.
- Sourcing candidate previous experience
- Phone Screening experience
- Experience with Catsone or other similar Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s degree is required (Business Administration related field is preferred).