Ultimate Solutions is a Global Leader in Validation, Serialization, Industrial Automation & Compliance for the Life Sciences Industries.
Under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Engineering Technician II provides maintenance and troubleshooting services to the facilities, manufacturing/packaging operations and its associated utilities, as well as the main utilities required for site operation. Incumbent is accountable for responsibilities such as: maintaining, altering, calibrating, modifying, installing, removal, troubleshooting and repairing equipment of mid-level to high-level complexity under general direction. Conducts all activities and makes decisions that are in accordance with Company policies & SOP,s, Values & global regulatory guidelines (including cGMP/cGLP/cGCP), environmental guidelines, as appropriate, etc.
- Associate/Technical degree in Industrial Mechanics, Electricity, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Electronics or Instrumentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferable.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Possess skills to complete mid-level corrective/preventive maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
- Mid-level computer skill and knowledge in software applications such as Excel, Word and Power Point. Must be proficient in the use of CMMS systems. Must be able to execute and document corrective and preventive maintenance completed tasks electronically.
- Mid-level knowledge of mechanical, electrical, automated hydraulic and pneumatic engineering processes.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment drawings and schematics for electrical, control, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Able to identify and properly use hand tools and power tools for maintenance related activities.
- Understand the basic math needed to perform maintenance including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Understand basic units of measurement such as temperature, humidity, length, weight and pressure, among others.
- Possess skill to understand and execute mid-level maintenance task for mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and automated systems.
- Problem Solving Skills: Mid-level problem solving skills. Ability to gather and analyze data, identify root-cause and propose recommendations to prevent reoccurrence.
- Ability to review workload and determine most efficient and effective schedule. Able to work under pressure, rotating shifts and in different operational areas. Able to accommodate to request of services, emergencies and changes in priorities.
- Able to read, translate, interpret and document preventive and corrective maintenance task either in English or Spanish.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English and Spanish.
- Able to complete asset Bill of Materials (BOM) as well as Preventive Maintenance Task Revisions.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.