The Sr. Scientist will be responsible to conceive, design, implement and execute specific scientific experiments, which contribute to the successful completion of goals and/or projects under general guidance of supervisor. Candidate must posses experience in the pharmaceutical, Medical Device or other FDA regulated industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides input to new processes to generate robust and reliable data.
- Ensures that studies are conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations.
- Develops and implements new and novel protocols to address specific issues.
- Independently authors scientific reports, summary documents, complex regulatory documents, invention disclosure submissions and/or patents.
- Prepares and executes all protocols and reports for validation work.
- May coordinate all validation activities by constant communication with related departments and personnel; oversees and reviews validation area processes and procedures
Bachelor's/Master's degree in Lifescience or engineering.
3-5 years minimun in a similar role working
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experience working with API process
- Knowledge of HPLC and GC
- Experience developing cleaning methods