Searching for a Laboratory Analyst with one year of experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry. The candidate must have GMP and regulatory experience.
Skills and Specifications:
- Performs testing for raw materials, packaging components, intermediate products, finished products, and ILQ’s as per current monograph/testing methods, USP, NF, proposed monograph or validation protocols.
- Processes and reports analytical data utilizing computer systems
- Evaluates and analyzes data to identify and understand quality performance trends.
- Ensures the reliability of the analytical equipment and the integrity of the physical localities through the proper maintenance and housekeeping of the testing areas.
- Performs laboratory equipment daily calibrations, verifications, qualification, validation and troubleshooting.
- Maintains accurate records of all work performed and document testing results as per Good Documentation Practices and of all laboratory notebooks and worksheets as per QC SOP’s.
- Assists in new laboratory personnel in training when required.
- Follows laboratory SOPs for sample handling and the proper management of data generated.
- Participates in Company projects and programs, such as safety and environmental training, GMP’s, SOP’s and others as required.
- Previous experience with LIMS, SAP and Empower system is a MUST
- One year of experience in pharmaceutical or medical device environment
- Fully Bilingual English and Spanish.
- Problem Solving
- Sense of urgency
- Detail Oriented
- Able to work with minimum or no supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and must work in a team
- Willing to work irregular hours, rotation shifts, weekends and holidays, when necessary
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with a major in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biology, Medical Technology or Biochemistry