Provides Engineering support in the design and development of automatic systems and machinery for inspection, assembly, and testing of medical devices. The successful candidate must have experience in the regulated environment industries.
- Conduct validation studies on computerized systems used to control automated manufacturing processes.
- Provided technical support regarding validation of automated manufacturing systems.
- Perform database administration as required.
- Advise and consult on the systems development life cycle, change control, configuration management, CIM guidelines and GMP regulations as they apply to computer systems.
- Performs and create design reviews and technical reports
- Minimum 3-5 years in automation, validation or related engineering experience.
- Experience with fully or semi-automated mechanical assembly manufacturing.
- Project Management in automation area.
- Experience with CSV and validation documentation.
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• B.S. in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.