The Project Manager will be in charge of the following: managing of internal and external clients, process design phase, packaging vision system integration projects, packaging equipment projects, supply chain activities, serialization management, other task may be assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Maintain and track project budgets.
- Identify and anticipate schedule slips or changes and analyzes the cost and resource impact.
- Ensure the project goals and objects are well understood by the various functional areas.
- Conduct annual performance reviews, and provides career counseling and general guidance.
- Recommend and develop operational or process improvements for the performance and successful functioning of the project team.
- Generate individual and more complex reports utilizing various resources.
- Participate in requires meetings, activities, and related projects and relevant interdepartmental activities.
- Anticipate resource needs and communicate to management sponsors.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.
- BS Engineering or Science
- 7yrs+ experience
- Third Packaging Logistics experience is a plus
- Project Management (similar role experience ir required)
- Serialization experience (Systech system preferable)
- ERP: SAP/ATTP/Cloud Base system advance knowledge