INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING COOP
Searching for Industrial Engineering Coop Students to support current projects. The candidate must have knowledge of GMP and regulatory environments. Statistical knowledge and execution in team projects are a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Specifications
- Assist implements policies and procedures to validate/qualify equipment, systems, and processes in accordance with regulatory requirements and company manufacturing standards
- Support the generation of new specifications based on new regulations required by the implementation of a new manufacturing process.
- Generates, executes, reviews, and complete qualification and validation protocols, summary reports and associated data for conformance to regulations, SOPs, specifications and other applicable acceptance criteria
- Prepares and coordinate qualification activities.
- Communicate with the staff and management on ways of implementing plans and recommendations.
- Candidates must be minimum in the 4th year of bachelors degree
- Problem Solving
- Sense of urgency
- Detail Oriented
- Be flexible enough to travel to job sites when need arises.
- Willing to work overtime including weekend depending ion the nature of work available.
- Able to work with minimum or no supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and must work in a team
- Fluent in English
Bachelor in progress
in Industrial Engineering
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.