PROCESS EXCELLENCE ENGINEER
Searching a Process Excellence Industrial Engineer for a temporary assignment in the pharmaceutical industry to perform process improvements, time studies and capacity planning analysis. Responsible for designing and implementing manufacturing processes, equipment, and plants (from pilot to fully operational).
- The Process Excellence Engineer should possess Lean, Six Sigma, Project Management and other problem solving skills (FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, and TQA)
- Conducts Process Assessments as required.
- Performs optimization of existing manufacturing process or optimal regulatory strategies to support process changes and optimization projects.
- Administrates the technical aspects of studies and implementation strategies and, plans leading to enhancement of manufacturing equipment and facilities, introduction of state of the art technologies, and/or enhancement of site manufacturing capabilities.
- Familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Identifies, plans, and expedites implementation of productivity initiatives to satisfy established business targets.
- Identify best practices in industry related to pharmaceutical technology and process support to manufacturing.
Ultimate Solutions Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in process excellence, continuous improvement or lean manufacturing principles performing time studies and capacity planing.
- BS in Engineering, Industrial engineering preferred.