Field Engineers provide on-site project implementation, troubleshooting, training, and customer support services for the client's products. Field Engineers configure, and validate our product functionality and performance against project deliverables. Projects could take place any where around the world, will be traveling most of the time.
- Provides on-site start-up support for the client's software and equipment, in addition to technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Installs new or modified equipment at customer's facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications, including electrical testing and optical set up.
- Coordinates problem resolution with engineering, customer support, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
- Maintains high quality and on time Field Trip Reports.
- Communicates and alerts Project Managers of all exceptions and/or events that might affect project deliverables.
- Updates delivered Engineering packages, or provide updated information to the Project Engineer, as needed for "As Built" updates.
- Validates and makes recommendations to project documentation and project drawings as required.
- Provides customer documentation including operator guide and updates to standard electrical drawings as required.
- Develops and conducts customer training on the safe operation of the client's equipment.
- Follows all necessary compliance with safety regulations and knowledge of FDA regulations and standards.
- Understand the client's service delivery methodology and acts as the first line of customer contact and the owner of customer relationships
- Significant coordination with customers and OEM partner companies is required
- Follows all necessary compliance and all safety regulations.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Associate Degree
- 1 year + experience in the regulated industry
- Travel Requirement for this position involves approximately 75% of traveling, on average, and includes domestic and international travel.
- Must be fluent in English, multi-lingual is preferred
- Knowledge in AutoCAD
- Documentation skills
- Experience with packaging line equipment, preferably in pharmaceutical industry is a plus