The Senior Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible to obtains materials, components, and/or equipment at the lowest cost consistent with quality and urgency of need. Coordinates the activities with manufacturing unit to maintain inventory at planned levels. Develops and maintains necessary records and files for efficient operation. Obtains certifications of delivery and conducts checks against orders. Issue suggested purchase orders based upon MRP system suggestions. Request changes to purchase order dates from suppliers based upon MRP system suggestions.Customer Management. Update the business on the status and direction of your business on a weekly basis. Update internal customers on key supply chain issues and drive them to resolution. Update purchase orders based on supplier commitments. Hold suppliers accountable to mutually agreed upon supplier held safety stock levels, other tasks may be assigned.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing purchasing and/or production planning experience
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Kanban, MRP, JDE proficiency, PC proficiency, purchasing system/procedures, Supplier Management